Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Water of Life

I have found through experimentation and deep analytical thought that tap water is by far the safest method of hydrating ones self. The thin plastic that sheaths water in a bottle is a weak barrier against the forces of spirits. Tap water, on the other hand, spends much of its time underground -- a place ghosts do not like for most are buried there. PVC is much thicker and provides a stronger defense against ghostly permeations. I will drink no ghost for it is kin to having the enemy parachute behind your lines.

My daughter despises tap water and regularly consumes vast quantities of spirit-laced liquid. Ha-ha! I should say, water possessed by ghosts! She also consumes the other "spirited" water.

Last night, a break through. I have added a small chapter to the Starlight Letters!


J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment