Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Friday, January 9, 2009

Afternoon Escape

My nurse left to pick up lunch, so I am free! Free to explore the world inside my daughter's computer. I wander from site to site. I am completely charged by the advances in computer technology the past fifteen years. Everything is so fast, so accessible. This is what makes ghosts so powerful. Ghosts are online with us all the time. They sometimes force me go to sites I shouldn't. They even put an evil electronic virus on my daughter's computer, one that made the evil sites pop up again and again and again. I had to take my medicine early that day.

I must be careful. I HAVE to be careful. I don't want them to take me away from my daughter's house. At least here I have some measure of freedom. I shall remain strong and I shall remain free.

The ghosts will not get me, for I know they are there.


J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment