Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ghosts are Everywhere!

That's right. They are all around us. I know because I see them all the time, everywhere I go. I have led several paranormal investigations and have collected enough data that will convince the most stonewalled of skeptics that ghosts are real. I transformed this raw data into a beautiful, elegant, rich narrative. I have created the Starlight Letters. I wrote them several years ago, but they were taken from me, by the orderly with bad teeth, I think. But I have them back now. They are mine and mine alone. Shall I show them to you? I think not. They are much too valuable for public display. I suppose the only way I could foresee the Starlight Letters being on display would be with the same security that is used to protect the Mona Lisa. Do you think the Louvre would let me switch out the famous painting with my letters? Ha-ha!

Until then, heed my words. Ghosts are everywhere and they cause all bad things.

J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment