Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Spirited Tuesday

I am in great spirits! Today it will be Nurse Wilson! The fog in my room is now lifted and there is promise, once again, that the dark forces that have been against me for so long will subside. My war with ghosts shall go on and I will prevail!

My mind is now open and charged -- I so look forward to the day. I have the Starlight Letters in my lap and an idea is taking shape. I believe I will add another chapter this morning. Yes, it is all so clear -- a new way of thinking about ghosts. Why had I not thought of this before?

I will give a brief synopsis of my idea when I finish putting words to paper.


J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment