Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Cost of Ghost Hunting

For many, the cost of ghost hunting is prohibitive. Digital movie cameras, EMF detectors and the like are very expensive. But I ghost hunt the old fashioned way. I have my own skill set and tool kit -- one that is self contained within the boundaries of my skull. My brain is what I use to seek out and destroy ghosts. And I am successful.

When a person dies, their energy does not leave this planet. They are left alone in a cold, dark world. The longer they fester here, the more aggressive they get. They find little openings in our minds and hearts; they discover the weaknesses in our machines and they exploit us all. They are out to destroy us. So my call to arms is to make the first strike. I shall find them first, and I will destroy them.


J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment