Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ghost Hunting

I am a ghost hunter. I find them; I destroy them. Some kindly exorcise them, or gently send them on their way to the great light. I destroy them. They deserve no kindness -- especially from me. How do I destroy them? You will have to read the Starlight Letters to find out. I have perfected the method. I have found the key. I know how to destroy them.

My superior puppy, Gartho, named after a Roman soldier who was executed for stealing a goat from a General's wife, sees ghosts as well. He is a seeker, like me. Together, we seek out those who have died and refuse to leave our world. He is my companion. When I have food, I share it. When he has food, he rarely does. I do not fault him for that because he cannot defend himself from the evil ghosts cause.

I have to take my medicine.


J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment