Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Monday, September 26, 2016

The Starlight Letters

There is a conspiracy afoot. No publishers have yet to agree to publish my life's work in the paranormal -- The Starlight Letters. Thus, a new option is open to me. I shall publish all I know, which is more than all the previous written works on the paranormal combined, using Amazon. This is an opportunity unavailable to me in the 1980s when I first tried to publish the first section of my research. It was then that the voices crept into my head and I was institutionalized. It was not a coincidence. But I am back. I will change the world. Look out you shadows of the swirling underworld. I will expose and defeat you all! James Starlight, PhD.

No comments:

Post a Comment