Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Visitors From Beyond

My physical therapist, whom I presume to maintain a secret identity as a Dominatrix at night and on weekends, tortured me all week. It seems I may never walk without a visible impairment. She wears a t-shirt that says "No Pain, No Gain". I have lived much of my life pain free and have gained quite a lot of knowledge and experience. Her shirt is a lie.

I do realize she is there to assist in my transition from injured to healthy -- if that is ever possible, but I must project my pain-fueled anger onto someone and the one causing most of my current pain seems a logical target.

But this thought of transition has piqued my curiosity. When my parents' ghosts visited me in the hospital, were they there to help me transition from the living to the dead? Perhaps my moment of death was never to be the accident, but some other fate that is close at hand and their visit was merely coincidental. I will keep a record of all the ghosts who visit me. Those of friends and family will garner special attention.

J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment