Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Countdown to the Publication of the Starlight Letters

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Ghost of a Show

I saw a new ghost hunting show last night and although they tested, somewhat successfully, a hypothesis I had put forth on this blog, I found the program rather boring and lacking focus. As if blood had dripped from the ceiling, they danced like excited school children at the prospect of a single EVP. Not to mention they seem to have been fooled by a speaker that was impossible (so they owner said!) to inspect. Their investigation was not thorough enough for me, though they were able to obtain some evidence of the paranormal.

The world is often cast in a burnt orange hue, concealing the dark shadows that swirl around us, watching us, waiting for us, consuming us. Beyond the ravages of ghosts, bad TV can be just as aggressive and unhealthy for us all.

Dr. James Starlight

2 comments:

  1. I was just working on a write up about that team. They did another episode that was really interesting where they used Kirlian photography to see if emotions can imprint on an environment, something I very much believe. These guys have actually only been doing this for a year, so they really have no idea what they're talking about, but they do apparently have cash for equipment, big personalities, and at least talk to experts. I'd personally jump for joy to see the show done with scientists instead of Nascar fans, but whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy the variety of paranormal shows currently on television. I hope that some just tighten their scope and that the teams investigating ghosts improve both their methods and their methodology.

    ReplyDelete